Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Bucket List 2014 #32

33. CUT MY HAIR

I did it!! I chopped my hair off!! It was a little nerve-wracking, but I'm glad I did it. So here are my before and after pictures.

Before


After

I know it's a little grainy..... iPod cameras aren't the best...... But you get the gist. Before it was long-ish and now it's short!!

So for the month of June I'm going to be doing a 30 day photography challenge. There's a list of 30 things that you take pictures of for 30 days. So for 5 weeks I'm going to post my pictures from that week. If you want to join in, the link to the challenge that I'm using is HERE

Happy Summer everyone!!

Until we meet again,
Callan



2 comments:

  1. Hey Callan!
    I just found your blog and thought I'd say hi =)
    Your hair cut is SO PRETTY I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I hope you'll stick around!!
      Callan

      Delete