Thursday, August 7, 2014

Another Little Note....

Hey guys!! It feels like I've been gone forever!! The past couple of weeks have been cray crayy! First I was at Lake Norman and then I was at a mission camp for a week(more on that later), and then I went to South Carolina for 5 days!! Needless to say I haven't been around much.

 And I promise I will get around to posting that photography challenge!!

And after I recover from camp, I'll update my Summer Bucket List! Yayyyy!!

And I have been tagged by Theresa from thetmarieblog.blogspot.com (go check her out just 'cause she's awesome!!)

Whew!! I'm tired just looking at this post.....

It might be awhile before I start posting regularly since I have a couple more trips planned for the summer. Probably once I get back into the swing of things is when regular posting will be happening.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty much ready for fall and a schedule(:

Til we meet again!!
Callan <3







No comments:

Post a Comment