Friday, January 16, 2015

Flames Climb High

These pictures are from New Year's Eve. It's becoming a tradition that we go to our friends' house and burn our Christmas trees. Yes, that sounds a little morbid, but it's an awesome way to end the year. The following pictures are completely unedited, if you can believe that. And btw, I was totally singing songs about fire..... ;)


          The flames from this tree were about 25 feet tall!!
                                                      
                             I see fire inside the mountain
 
                                           Sparks Fly

This reminds me of the music video for My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark, or
Light 'Em Up

This looks like a fiery version of the will-o'-the-wisps from Brave
 

Fly to the moon......


                         The color of the sparks is amazing!!        

And we gonna let it burn, burn, burn

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those pictures are amazing. Good job with the photography in the dark. They all turned out so well. (I was totally singing 'I See Fire' in my head the whole time I was looking at your pictures.)

    ReplyDelete