Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Beachy Keen Part One || Group Pictures

The following post contains photographical evidence that I, along with my friends, might be certifiably insane. Posting them is further proof of my insanity. Enjoy!! 
 
Me joined by the fabulous Ann Marie Lawing. Clearly we are disposing of leftover brownie mix in the only way that is humanly possible.

#Ididnotwakeuplikethis

The besties take over the beach!!
 
Outfit Details
Sweatshirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Goodwill
Shoes: Gift
Necklace: Plato's Closet
Earrings: Kohl's??


Squad.
And I cannot type this with a straight face!!

Some of Theresa's beautiful photography

One of several attempts to climb up the boardwalk(:

We made it (and are hanging on for dear life)!!

Jk. This is the squad.

Don't even ask what is happening in this picture.

Or this one

When the getting down is not going as planned...

Sit helplessly by because you can't get down either. And subtly laugh.

Would you look at that?? A normal picture!!
Left to Right: Theresa, Ann Marie, me, Caroline

And its gone.

Cliché of the Day: I believe I can fly!!

This picture perfectly sums up our weekend: What even is going on right now??
 
I hope you enjoyed living vicariously through me and my crazy, beautiful friends!!
 
Callan

3 comments:

  1. We're so awesome. :P
    Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so I'm so awesome, I'm so I'm so awesome, you're so you're so awesome, you're so you're so awesome, we're so we're so awesome, we're so we're so AWESOME. phew that comment was exhausting :P Love you! You crazy beautiful friend :)
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete