Thursday, February 26, 2015

Beachy Keen Part Two || New Clothes!!

Welcome to Part Two!! Last month I went to the beach with Theresa and Caroline Wilson and
Ann Marie Lawing. The occasion: celebrating Theresa and Caroline's birthdays!! Of course we had to do some shopping, so below are some of my fabulous finds. All photo creds go to Theresa.
 

Find #1 is this adorable pair of earrings from Plato's Closet!! I've contemplated getting earrings with an attached cuff before but the one I found were spiky and a bit scary looking. However, these are cute little bows, gold plated(!!), and do not hold the possibility of me poking my eye out(:

This necklace is not new, but is also from Plato's Closet.

Outfit Details
Sweater- Plato's Closet
Jeans- Express
Shoes- Target, found at Plato's Closet
Necklace- Plato's Closet
Earrings (close-up below)- Clothes Mentor
Coat- I've had this forever and have no idea where I got it. Brand- Rave

I absolutely love the color combo of the necklace and sweater!!

In motion

My favorite thing about this picture is that it's off-center

Dimples + Sunset

Can you say profile picture??


Leopard Print Flats!! So excite!!

How classy yet unexpected are these earrings?? I love them!!

Makeup Details
Covergirl Clean Powder in Medium Light
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells
Maybelline The Falsies: Big Eyes Mascara
Maybelline Master Duo Liquid Eyeliner
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pinkissimo
 
Note: Be looking for a product review on the Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trios!!

Beaching. In January. It's not odd.



The beach is pretty fun, you know!!
 
Much Love!!
Callan
 

2 comments: