Friday, April 3, 2015

Adventures || Carowinds

Hello darlings!! This adventure starts waaaaay back at Christmas. My parents got all of us season passes to Carowinds (which is a theme park), and the park opened last weekend so, naturally, we took a little trip. This post was supposed to go up earlier, but my internet has been cutting in and out all day and I couldn't upload the pictures, which are the meat and potatoes of this post.
 
Obviously we had to take a picture. Yes, I know that Maddy is missing. She ditched us to go see our cousins in SC.
 
Why yes, that is Jackson driving. Help us all.
 
Aaaaand bring on the car selfie. I'm a bit obsessed with them right now. Especially when I have so many filters to play with!!

Deuces
 
Feat. Max
 

And a freaky-lookin nervously excited face from yours truly. Why do my eyebrows look orange?!??
 
We made it alive!!
 
My first real roller coaster experience: The Carolina Cyclone

There we are, third car back.
 
Loop-de-loops (is that how you spell that??). These are my favorite!!
 
Some pre-lunch tulips
 
So I was bored, waiting in line for Afterburn, which was amazing, and I was messing with the filters on my phone, when lo and behold.....
 
Two pairs of large boat feet appear in my picture.

The infamous Fury 325. Yeah, I rode that.
 
The conquerors
 
Post-Carowinds Frosty
 
And a selfie to finish it off. See, told you I'm obsessed;)
We're going again next week (!!), so I'll do a theme park OOTD for you guys then. Love to you all!!
Callan


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Carowinds! It looks like you had so much fun :). Ya know, you should like, ya know, take me some time :P Love your iphone photos and filters hahaha :D
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete